In response to the COVID-19 crisis and its effects on our region's economy, ANCA is compiling a list of local, regional, state and federal resources to support you and your neighbors during these challenging times. Please note that as the situation changes at the local, state and national levels, resources, opportunities and information will also be quickly changing. If you are aware of information that supports North Country businesses and communities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A number of North Country organizations are compiling useful resources for their constituents, including information for businesses, health care resources, information about how you can continue to support local restaurants and shops, etc.
- Guide to federal stimulus bill
- Grants and funds for emergency and urgent needs
- Corporate and services response (waived fees, policy changes, etc.)
- Scheduled virtual events and webinars
- Recorded webinars and materials
- Resources from New York State and the U.S. Department of Labor
- Job opportunities
- #ClickLocal Campaign
- North Country Small Businesses E-commerce Development Support
- COVID-19 Local Food Access Map
- Food assistance resources
- Mental health & emotional support resources
- Volunteer opportunities
- Financial resources
- Virtual events and webinars
- Policy updates
- Grants and funds for nonprofit organizations
- Guidance for philanthropic giving and planning
Keep up to date about upcoming webinars, helpful resources and small business stories with ANCA's bi-weekly email updates. Contact us at email@example.com if you'd like to be added to our COVID-19 updates mailing list. The email updates can be viewed on our website.
Please reach out to us:
We want to hear from you. Share your stories from the ground. How is your business doing? What are your most urgent needs? What are bright spots in your community during this difficult time? How have your local businesses, farms, nonprofit organizations and community members stepped up to the challenges presented by COVID-19?
Drop us a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can better understand how this global pandemic is playing out for people throughout the Adirondack North Country.
~ Stay safe, stay well and Click Local. ~
Main Street illustration by Nancy Bernstein: www.nancybernsteinillustration.com.