In response to the COVID-19 crisis and its effects on our region's economy, ANCA is compiling a list of local, regional, state and federal resources to support you and your neighbors during these challenging times. Please note that as the situation changes at the local, state and national levels, resources, opportunities and information will also be quickly changing. If you are aware of information that supports North Country businesses and communities, contact us at email@example.com.
- Chambers of Commerce and IDA's
- Regional and rural support organizations
- Farm support organizations
- Departments of Health
- Federal stimulus information
- Grants and funds for emergency and urgent needs
- Loan programs
- Corporate and services response (waived fees, policy changes, etc.)
- Scheduled virtual events and webinars
- Recorded webinars and materials
- #ClickLocal Campaign
- Reopening Resources
- North Country Small Businesses E-commerce Development Support
- COVID-19 Local Food Access Map
- Food assistance resources
- Mental health and emotional support resources
- Legal support and services
- Resources for municipal leaders
- National and global resources
- Resources in other languages
- How can you help?
- Financial resources
- Virtual events and webinars
- Policy updates
- Service provider response
- Grants and funds for nonprofit organizations
- Guidance for philanthropic giving and planning
- Resources from New York State and the U.S. Department of Labor
- Unemployment insurance information
- Job opportunities
Keep up to date about upcoming webinars, helpful resources and small business stories with ANCA's bi-weekly email updates. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to be added to our COVID-19 updates mailing list. The email updates can be viewed on our website.
Please reach out to us:
We want to hear from you. Share your stories from the ground. How is your business doing? What are your most urgent needs? What are bright spots in your community during this difficult time? How have your local businesses, farms, nonprofit organizations and community members stepped up to the challenges presented by COVID-19?
Drop us a quick note at email@example.com, so we can better understand how this global pandemic is playing out for people throughout the Adirondack North Country.
~ Stay safe, be well and Click Local. ~
Main Street illustration by Nancy Bernstein: www.nancybernsteinillustration.com.