How long will it take?
- • Program Navigators will begin conducting interviews with interested businesses on a rolling basis, starting in mid-August 2021. Businesses will be asked to schedule an appointment right away after filling out the inquiry form.
- • Depending on individual enterprises’ needs, businesses will be enrolled in various programs ranging from 3-6 months in length.
I am not the owner of the business, can I still participate?
- • Yes! If you are interested in taking over an existing business or taking a leadership role in the business where you are currently employed, there are programs available for you through ANCA CPR.
How do I know which ANCA CPR services are right for my business?
- • Our team will work with you to develop a plan tailored to your individual needs. You do not have to know exactly what you need from the start. We are here to help.
What services are not included?
- • ANCA CPR will not act as your lawyer, banker, financial consultant, mortgage broker, etc. But we do help you build your team and learn what questions to ask.
- • ANCA CPR will not write business valuations, grants, and/or business plans for you. But we can provide templates and resources for you to get started before you meet with other professionals.
- • For business needs outside the scope of this project, we recommend contacting your local SBDC (Small Business Development Center). There is likely one nearby, wherever you are in New York State.
ANCA CPR is funded through the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Economic Development Administration and The Mastercard Impact Fund, which is administered by The Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth.
Photo: Cheryl and Steve Fitzpatrick successfully passed The Pines pub and restaurant in Malone to Christopher Beebe and Jennifer Lorenzo in 2019.