ANCA CPR is supported by a network of organizations dedicated to helping North Country small businesses thrive.
Technical support is provided in partnership with:
- • Adirondack Diversity Initiative
- • Adirondack Economic Development Corporation
- • CITEC
- • Cooperative Development Institute
And more to come! Is your organization interested in providing services through the CPR program? Go to a list of services we are currently looking to contract with here.
Additional support for transitioning businesses is provided by the Center for Businesses in Transition partnership:
- • SUNY Canton Small Business Development Center at Clinton Community College
- • Essex County Industrial Development Agency
- • Franklin County Industrial Development Agency
- • Hamilton County Economic Development
- • Lewis County Economic Development
- • St. Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce
- • Saranac Lake Area Chamber of Commerce
- • Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce
- • Greater Watertown-North Country Chamber of Commerce
For business needs outside the scope of this project, we recommend contacting your local SBDC (Small Business Development Center). There is likely one nearby, wherever you are in New York State.
ANCA CPR is funded through the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Economic Development Administration and The Mastercard Impact Fund, which is administered by The Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth.