ON-RAMP will lay the foundation for an Adirondack North Country low-carbon transportation road map that will address:
- Quick ramp-up for electric vehicles and infrastructure
- Incentives, financing and funding opportunities
- New York State policies and initiatives
- Low-carbon fleet and hauling options
- Local clean electricity to meet increased demand
Day 1: April 22, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Experts and community members will collaborate on an implementation roadmap for the region, informed by the goals of the CLCPA and other State programs.
Keynote: Transportation’s impact on climate change
Three Plenary Sessions:
- NYS policy and initiatives
- Moving people and stuff
Lunch: Lunch and the National Grid Ride and Drive program
The First Mile: Breakout sessions and private meetings will focus on laying the groundwork for implementing the region’s low-carbon transportation transition.
Reception: Networking, food and the Hotel Saranac’s specialty drink created just for this Summit — the Fast Charge.
Day 2: April 23, 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Implementation sessions continue:
Participants will focus on finalizing the roadmap and meeting the transportation needs of the World University Games to be held in Lake Placid in January 2023.