Here are a few tips for sharing #ClickLocal to support North Country small businesses:
- • Add the hashtag #ClickLocal to your posts — and tag ANCA (@ADKnorthcountry on Facebook, @adk_northcountry on Instagram) so we can amplify your message
- • Post about the ways your business is encouraging people to #ClickLocal — delivery or pickup options, special offers, online or phone ordering, etc.
- • Create and post your own images, videos, memes, gifs, etc. that include #ClickLocal
- • Like and share others’ posts that use #ClickLocal messaging
- • Like and follow ANCA on Facebook and Instagram where we’ll be promoting the #ClickLocal campaign
Need some ideas for your posts? Here are a few sample messages. Borrow these or create your own!:
- • #ClickLocal first.
- • Make #ClickLocal the new normal.
- • Together, we can help small businesses survive the COVID-19 crisis. #ClickLocal
- • Our local businesses (small businesses) need our support right now. #ClickLocal
- • Every purchase helps. #ClickLocal
- • Every time you #clicklocal, you make a difference for someone in your community.
Wednesday, April 1, 2020 - 15:30