ANCA's FarmShare fund supports a vibrant regional food system that is healthy for our communities, our farms, and our environment. Our goal is to support initiatives that promote our region's farms and their products, including subsidizing CSA shares for low-income families.
Your donation will:
- Support the FarmShare Fund Mini Grant Program
- Create direct connections between local farms and consumers
- Help provide healthy local foods to low-income households
- Support ANCA initiatives such as farm to school, food hub development and agritourism
- Further local food efforts of ANCA’s partners, including Cuisine Trails, Adirondack Harvest, and GardenShare.