The FarmShare Fund supports a vibrant regional food system that is healthy for our communities, our farms and our environment. Our goal is to encourage initiatives that promote our region's farms and their products while improving food security for low-income families.
Your donation will:
● Create direct connections between farms and consumers
● Help provide healthy local foods to low income households
● Support ANCA initiatives such as Farm to School, Food Hub Development and Agritourism
● Further local food efforts of ANCA's partners
● Support the 2018 FarmShare Fund Mini-Grant Program (see below)
Read more about the FarmShare Fund Mini-Grant Program, the first round of grant recipients and their projects.
Photo: Cherry tomatoes harvested at Birdsfoot Farm in Canton. Photo courtesy of Birdsfoot Farm.